(October 23, 1934 - August 3, 2016)
I still can't wrap my head around it.
It's been almost a year now.
It happened so fast.
But maybe my willing to blog about it will be the beginning of the "healing" process.
Can we really heal of the loss of the last person on earth that means anything to you?
And just as I thought things couldn't get worst, well... guess what?
But that will be for another post...
Gustav Mahler (1860-1911): "Urlicht" (Primal Light) from Symphony #2
Man lies in greatest need!Man lies in greatest pain!How I would rather be in heaven.There came I upon a broad pathwhen came a little angel and wanted to turn me away.Ah no! I would not let myself be turned away!I am from God and shall return to God!The loving God will grant me a little light,Which will light me into that eternal blissful
So long dear mother and thank you for everything. Have a safe trip.
Hugs
Jon
Mein aufrichtiges Beileid Jon.
ReplyDeleteShe looks like she was a hoot and a half!
ReplyDeleteMy mother told me that when you lose someone very
special, you simply get used to that horrible hole in your heart. sigh.
Oh my goodness, Jon. I wish I could bring you some comfort.... or at least hold your hand.
ReplyDeleteSx
Jon ... ?
ReplyDeleteFriends,
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry for my late reply.
Life sometimes can take you out and never give you a second of relief.
I will be brief because I am too tired to provide you with the full picture of my condition.
I bagan having health problems in March... blablabla... Xrays... blablabla ultrasounds... blablablah scans....
Well it turned out I had Stage 4 cancer with matastases.
Blablabla... chemotherapy.... radiation.... immune-therapy...
None of them worked.
It was decedided by me, my big sister and the wonderful medical team that supports me to start the process for palliative care.
Yes, my dear friends, it's time for me to say good bye. Unless for a miracle, I should be gone soon.
This is the last message. There will not be any further announcement.
Sorry for being so harsh. I'm not good with theses things.
Please reply here if you want, I will try to answer the best I can.
Know that It has been a great pleasure to get to know you all. I wish you all the best.
I love you
Hugs
Jon
I'm so very sorry to read this Jon. I hope you are surrounded by those you love.
ReplyDeleteIf all else fails, think of MJ's posts and how we all laughed!
It has been a pleasure to know you too, Jon. I hope to learn something from your kindness and warm heartedness. Miracles can happen..... I might even finish that bizarre story on my blog :-)
ReplyDeleteI won't forget you.
Sx
Sincere condolences.
ReplyDeletePrends bien soin de toi, mon cher Jon. Un gros câlin et bisou. Toute l'équipe de Bitches t'aime.
ReplyDeleteOnce an Infomaniac Bitch, forever an Infomaniac Bitch. Toujours.
Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
ReplyDeleteBecause their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Jx
... kann nix sagen ...
ReplyDeleteOh, Jon, though we didn't interact much, I did so enjoy seeing your comments on the various blogs of our mutual acquaintances (and was always thrilled when you visited my little corner of the Blogosphere), and I shall miss them, and you.
ReplyDeleteMay the light of the moon be with you always. Big hugs!
Dear Jon, I've seen you over at MJ's (Infomaniac). I have enjoyed your posts and the wonderful fotos of the flowers you shared with us. Thank you for making our community, our small blogging village, a more vibrant and wonderful place. I wish you much serenity, strength, and comfort.
ReplyDeleteWe are all made of stars, and stars we become again--to shine in the dark, to guide others on their way, and to give life and light to the world. We'll be looking for you in the heavens...
Hello JON,
ReplyDeleteYour announcement hit me like the proverbial punch in the stomach. I needed a bit of time to get "over it" - what is crappy wording, excuse me please.
I have no idea whether you look at this thread now and then or not, I'd like that you read this. I want to say that I always liked to read you, that it was fascinating and touching to be allowed to have a glimpse into your life - Du hast mich angerührt. No idea what a translation-program will make out of it, it surely will be wrong. And I am sorry, my English is not good enough to explain it.
I am a total stranger, but allow me to hold you JON, and to kiss you. You go ahead, like some friends of mine already did, I am sure we'll meet later - I'll follow you JON, that's for sure.
Bis später
M.
I only know you via The Mistress, but I wish you sweetness and love, dear Jon. xoxo
ReplyDeleteIn this manner my friend Wesley Virgin's tale starts with this shocking and controversial video.
ReplyDeleteWesley was in the military-and soon after leaving-he revealed hidden, "mind control" secrets that the CIA and others used to get whatever they want.
THESE are the exact same secrets tons of famous people (especially those who "come out of nothing") and top business people used to become wealthy and famous.
You've heard that you use only 10% of your brain.
Mostly, that's because the majority of your brainpower is UNCONSCIOUS.
Perhaps this conversation has even taken place IN YOUR own brain... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's brain seven years back, while riding an unlicensed, beat-up trash bucket of a car without a license and with $3 on his bank card.
"I'm so frustrated with living paycheck to paycheck! When will I get my big break?"
You've been a part of those those questions, right?
Your success story is going to happen. Go and take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.
CLICK HERE To Find Out How To Become A MILLIONAIRE